Saturday, May 3, 2014

Semi-successful

Levi's food experience has been semi-successful... Eating food at night and then nursing does seem to make him sleep more. In the past two weeks he as woken up twice every night... I consider that successful compared to waking up four times every night! However, I know the end goal is all night without waking up... I am just not sure how long that will take. I know that babies who are breast fed wake up more at night because breast milk is digested faster so I am guessing he will sleep through the night when I start to wean him... And I am okay with that as long as we keep the two times a night schedule!! ;)

So far Levi has eaten sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, squash, and zucchini. I made some English peas and he ate them once... When I tried to feed them to him he hated them!! He even said "yuck"!!!! I swear he said it!! Then he started crying because he hated them so much so we gave up... I know you are suppose to stick with it and all that but Rickey said he didn't see feeding him something that he (Rickey) wouldn't eat! So, we moved on! :)

Here our lovely is eating zucchini.... He is definitely a messy eater! 



I let him play with the container after he finishes the food... But only if he eats ALL of it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment