Friday, June 13, 2014

Early to bed, early to rise...

The first week of summer Levi stuck to his normal morning routine and woke up between 6:15 and 6:45 EVERY morning... That was NOT how I wanted to spend my first week of summer. So after Levi woke up and got fed, he would play in his jumper and allow me to lay on the couch while I finished waking up. It was really very sweet of him!! ;) 

The second week of summer has been a bit different... Maybe he has figured out that he can sleep later, but he hasn't been waking up quite so early. And when he does he has been going back to sleep. He has been sleeping until abut 7:15 to 7:45. :) One morning he even slept until 8:20!!!! :D 

The only down fall to sleeping later is that he doesn't want to go sleep at night until later.. His normal bed time was strictly 8:30-8:45. This past week he has stayed until 9:30-10:00 three times. I guess beggars can't be choosers. It's either early bedtime and early rising or late bedtime and late rising. :) 

Monday night after staying up past bedtime... He was having a serious conversation with his daddy!

Friday night, past 10:00p.m., and he is still going strong... I bet he sleeps REALLY late tomorrow! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment