Monday, August 4, 2014

Levi ~ 9 Months

Levi at 9 months:
Weights 21 lbs. (One doctor's office said he weighed 21.6 lbs and another said he weighed 20.2 lbs so we are just going to average it!!) :) 

29 inches long (Above average) ;)

Wears size three diapers and 9 months size clothes.

Eats breakfast, lunch, and supper along with getting nursed six times a day. I have still been giving him a sippy cup/bottle once a day all summer. He starts with a sippy cup but then he starts to just play with it so I give the rest of it to him in bottle.

Officially has six teeth that have cut through the gums!! Wow!! 

Can really crawl with his stomach off the floor, pull up by himself on just about anything, and walk while he is holding our hands! :) He has grown so much since June!!

Can say dada, dadeee, mama, bye bye, hey, and hey there! I swear he says "I got it!' when he gets his little hands on something he wants but that is just me! ;)

Y'all have no idea how long it took me to get him to sit for this picture! ;)


He wakes up twice a night on average... He went through a phase for about four days where it was only once then it went two and then three. :/ After a few days of getting up three times a night, he stayed up practically all night either nursing or crying. I took him to the doctor the next day and he had a sore throat and cough. Now he is doing much better on sleep and the sore throat!! :) YAY!!!!!!

Favorite toy is anything that he can pull up and stand up with! He is especially fond of cabinets and Duke. He also LOVES his daddy's four-wheeler and tractor! He loves to ride (very slowly) and tends to cry/pitch a fit when it is turned off! :) His most favorite place to be is outsides doing anything! He likes to be carried around outside, pushed in the stroller, swinging, anything, as long as he is outside!!

Doing one of his favorite things; exploring in the cabinets! 


We love watching him discover new things! His eyes get really big and he starts to kick his legs and get excited! It is precious!! He is constantly moving and active! It amazes me that he doesn't need more sleep! ;) I am so thankful that I have a job (that I love) that allows me this time with him!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment