Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Virus

The virus hit our house about two weeks ago and boy was it horrible! :(

Levi woke up Sunday morning and threw up all over me. But as soon as he did he looked at me and grinned so I thought everything was fine; thinking maybe he just rolled around too much. He ate breakfast just fine. I thought it was safe to go to church so off we went.... He made it through most of the service asleep and then... He woke up looked up at me and puked. A LOT. He puked about three different times all over the pew, the carpeted floor, and me. I felt so horrible!!!!! :( After that he threw up all day Sunday. Rickey went to the grocery store and stocked up on puffs, pedalite, and gadorade and Levi still couldn't keep anything down. Diarrhea started that night and last until Monday morning. Rickey took him to the doctor and they said it was a virus but he didn't have any symptoms most of the day Monday so we thought it was over... We were wrong. We sent him to daycare Tuesday. Mrs. Elizabeth called by 11:45 and said he had used the bathroom 6 times and thrown up. So I left work and went to get him. My moma stayed at home with him Wednesday. Rickey's mom stayed at home with him Thursday. And Rickey stayed at home with Friday. It was so horrible to see that sweet boy so sick and there is really nothing you can do about it. :(

Overall, the virus lasted 5 days... Sunday to Thursday. He stayed at home Friday as a precaution. He didn't have milk or eat regular food until Saturday. Now he is back on track but the virus seems to still be going around. I think a total of four children at daycare had it, Linda and Rodney caught it, and Rickey is currently recovering from it. :/

I surely hope no one else gets this HORRIBLE virus!!!!


Napping on baby brother and trying to get better...


No comments:

Post a Comment