Now let me explain:
Levi HATES to get his clothes wet and cries when they do get wet. He also strips himself down as he is crying because he wants new clothes that aren't wet.
We don't let Levi anywhere near our applicances.
I've never tried to feed him after midnight because that would mean I was planning on staying up the rest of the night. Not gonna happen for this momma.
Yep. Sometimes I have no idea want Levi wants or why he is crying. In that case he usually shows us after he has cried for a minute because he is frustrated....
He cries/whines when the sun gets in his eyes.
Never tried it because I know it would be a waste of money. Side note: Rickey and I haven't been to a movie theatre since Fast and Furious 6 came out while I was pregnant with Levi.
Thankfully this is behind us... Right before he turned 2, he cut all four of his "Two year molars"... When was cutting those I put a bib on him so he wouldn't ruin his shirt! ;)
Too true!!! My boy is beautiful!!!!!!
Again, true. We definitely know when Levi is pitching a fit.
I thought it was amusing to see how true this little thing was. But regardless, I feel sooo blesseqd to be his mommy and I mostly laugh at his "terrible two tantrums" (but where he can't see me do it!) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment