Levi at 8 Months:
- weighs 20 lbs.
- is 28 inches long
- has 4 teeth (two on top and two in bottom) and an upper lateral incisor on the way. (Yes, I looked up the correct name!) ;)
- has hair that is getting darker and thicker! Plus that curl on top is getting longer! ;)
- has mastered the army crawl! He does his little army crawl all the time. Rickey will build little towers out of Levi's blocks and Levi will crawl over to them and knock them down, it is so cute!!
- favorite toy: everything! He still plays in the walker but it is not really his favorite anymore. I recently got the play pin out and he plays in it with different toys. Books are also a favorite. He loves to listen to them being read and them when he gets tired of that, he wants to chew on them! ;)
 |
| He has seriously gotten so big! |
- eats lunch and supper. Lunch is a whole container of baby food. Supper is a little bit of whatever we are having. Since it summer we grill out almost every night and usually we will have something Levi can eat like mashed potatoes or grilled squash and zucchini. On nights we don't have something he can eat, he eats leftover grilled squash. He loves it and the grilled squash seems to be his favorite food right now. :) I also give him one bottle during the day and nurse him up to six times in one day; depending on how many times he wakes up at night...
- wakes up one to two times each night... I wish he would cut back to once a night, and some nights he does. But other nights he wakes up two to three times. :/ Maybe one day.... :)
- adores being outside! He likes to "walk" around, ride the four-wheeler (yes, we ride the four-wheeler with him VERY CAREFULLY!!! I'm sure we look like complete rednecks with a baby on a four-wheeler but he likes it) , swing, and just climb all over his mommy and daddy. Anything outside makes him 90% happier! :)
- has been completely and utterly spoiled this summer! I have so loved spending the summer with him! He plays constantly! We go from playing in the play pin, to walking outside, to napping, to swimming in the "pool". It has truly been great! And to think I have one more month until school starts back!!!!!!




 |
| His new ball!!! :) |
July 4th was also Levi's first Independence Day! We celebrated by making a quick run to Oxford where Levi got the orange spikey ball. :) Then we went swimming with Nana Anna, Papa John, Aunt KK, Uncle Ken, and Roxyanna. Then we all ate supper together (adding Aunt J)! He had fun swimming but he was not a fan of his life jacket. Overall, I think it was a pretty good way to celebrate our nation's birthday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment