Monday, July 21, 2014

The sweetest wake up call ever!

So Rickey and I have a deal worked out so that we both get to sleep late on the weekends... He gets up on Saturday so I can sleep late and I get up on Sunday so he can sleep late. ( I'm up 
anyway on Sundays, getting ready for church I just have to wake up earlier than normal to take care of Levi too...) 

Now this Saturday, Levi woke up twice during the night and once around 6:00 to feed him. 7:45 rolls around and I hear Levi start to whine a little bit. Then I hear "Mama! Mama! Mamamama!" Over and over again. Rickey asks me "Do you want me to get him?" And of course I'm thinking "I'm so tired!! Duh!!!!!" Then I  told Rickey "But he saying "Mama!!!" So I sneak in his room to see what he is doing and his entire arm is stuck through one of the rails on the crib and his face is pressed against it and his is still saying "Mamamamamama!!!" I laughed so hard! Of course I couldn't get to my camera fast enough but that is  a wake up call I will always remember!!! :) So this  Saturday no one slept late!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment