Monday, January 20, 2014

And he laughed!

Because of MLK Day, I was able to stay at home with our sweet boy all day! Aunt Kara and Aunt Zora came for a visit this afternoon too. He was so prefect all day! He took a very small nap this morning and then a long one this afternoon so I was surprised he wasn't fussy! (I would have been!) So as we winded down Rickey gave him his bath and they listened to music while I got myself ready for sleepy sleep.
Then as we were going through our nightly routine of lights off and snuggling with our paci he started smiling and talking. Rickey, of course, thought this was hilarious and started laughing because Levi showed no signs of going to sleep. Then Levi started laughing!!!!! LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! It was prefect!  I could not believe it! It sounded like a little chuckle!! I am so thankful and blessed that Levi is a happy baby, even when he his trying to go to sleep!!

So Levi has finally laughed out loud!!! Yay!!

This is just too cute not to share!! :)

1 comment: