Well, our day normal day turned into somewhat of a hectic day. Why? Because the predicted "dusting" was wrong by about 3 or 4 inches. I was supposed to get out of school at 11:00 but because there were so many wrecks and ice all over the road buses couldn't leave. Rickey went on to get Levi from daycare at 11:30. I was so worried! Like I have never been so worried in my life! I am so thankful that my boys made it home safe. After Rickey made it home, he came to get me at school. I literally did breath until we were all safe inside. :)
Levi spent his first snow day inside, in the warmth of house. I honestly did not want to take him out and risk getting him sick.
This is how we spent Levi's first snow day... Cuddling on the couch!!!
Duke loved the snow!!
Our predicted "dusting" of snow covered my feet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment