Sunday, February 2, 2014

The rest of our snow vacation

While others were stuck on frozen roads we were at home in the warmth with our boy. We had so much fun with our little man during the "Gridlock". We basically played for three days straight! I honestly think the good Lord knew that I needed some time at home with Levi and Rickey. After playing all day Wednesday that night we moved the spare bedroom's mattress into the living room so we could be closer to the fireplace. Thursday we played on the mattress all day. Levi loved it!! He even like tummy time on it!  When Rickey and I moved it back to the spare bedroom I was a little sad to see our new found play mat go; but it did take up a lot of room! Friday I HAD to go buy our tags... on the last day of the month! :) Aunt Zora went with us and we all spent the rest of Friday playing!! Saturday I finally cleaned the house. But we still played most of the day! All I can say is this: 1) We had so much fun with our boy! 2) Levi amazes both of us and he is the apple of our eyes! 3) Mrs. Elizabeth is going to kill us come Monday! LOL! 

A few pictures to document our fun:


Isn't he just the cutest thing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment