Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Levi 3 Months

At 3 months Levi:

Weighs 13 lbs
Length  24 inches
Wakes up about 2 times each night.
Loves to talk and play with his teddy bears. He likes to watch TV and listen to music. He tries to suck his thumb when we aren't looking. We finally found a paci to will stay in his mouth; however, he only gets the paci to go to sleep and after a bottle. The reason for this is  even though heis finished with his bootle he still likes to think he is eating so he takes a paci then. We still do tummy time and he is getting better. He doesn't seem to hate it quite as much. :)




A typical day for Levi:
I wake him up at 6:00 to be fed and changed before daycare. We leave and are at daycare by 7:00... I am usually running late. At daycare he takes two bottles and one to two naps throughout the day and from what I understand he watches TV and talks a lot. :) I come get him at 3:30 so I can feed him between 4:00 and 4:30. Then he plays until I feed him again at 7:30. He may take a short cat nap inbetween those feedings but it is only about 20-30 minutes. After that feeding we talk and play until 8:30. At 8:30 he gets his bath, which is his favorite, and then we snuggle until he goes to sleep. He normally goes to sleep around 9:00 or 9:30. He sleeps in the nap nanny that is in the play pin by our bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment