After not sending anything for Valentine's Day, I knew that I needed to send something for Easter. So, in my mind I planned to stop by Dollar General Wednesday before going to get Levi and then make some sort of Easter treat later that night... Well, the best laid plans right?!? I ended up forgetting all about the treats until about 5:30 Wednesday evening. I was in the middle of cooking supper and really didn't need to leave yet so I said I would wait. Finally at 7:00 I remembered again and called my mama to the rescue! She looked at the Easter treat that I wanted to make, via Pinterest, and went to Dollar General to get the supplies. While she and Rickey made the Easter treats I fed Levi. I think that worked out perfectly!! ;) The only thing left for me to do was put the cute little treats into baggies!
The Easter treats were rice krispy treats and jelly beans made to look like a nest and eggs....
And here is the cutie that Nana and Daddy worked so hard for on those treats!



No comments:
Post a Comment