Saturday, April 19, 2014

First time eating baby food!!!

Ever since Levi has gotten sick (2 months ago) he has not really gotten a sleep schedule back. When I moved him into his crib at 5 months he woke up a good bit... like 4 or 5 times on average. Some nights I would be able to get him to go back to sleep and only nurse him twice but most of the time, I had to nurse him at least three times and get out of bed at least once to get him back to sleep. So, I decide to give Levi food food in hopes that it will help him sleep. The doctor that we visit told us to wait until he was six months but we felt like Levi was ready for real food. So, I made sweet potato baby food Friday and gave it to him Saturday. (I got a Baby Bullet as my Christmas present.) I loved making his food!! The sweet potato cost $ .50 and I made 9 servings; a jar of baby food cost $ .63 per a jar...

Here are a few pictures to document his first baby food experience. He did really great! :)


Ready to try some sweet potatoes!

After his first taste....



The end result... He seemed to really enjoy it!!! :)

Let me go ahead a say it now... Levi looks like Rickey. I know a lot of people, us included, could not decide who he looked like when he was a newborn. Now, I am certain he looks like Rickey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment