- Weighs 18 lb
- Is 27 inches long
- Eats 6 oz when he takes a bottle. (He still takes two bottles at daycare.)
- Started eating 2oz of cereal each night. He eats it out of a spoon and out of a "sippy cup".
- Still wakes up twice each night (usually).
- Sleeps in his crib in his room! This JUST started last night. He did absolutely terrible!!! He woke up (and got nursed) SEVEN times!!! Tonight we will be trying the sound machine... I knew he needed to start sleeping in his crib instead of the nap nanny because he was getting too big to fit in it. He would not sleep in the pack and play because it moved around too much. That left our bed or his bed. I have let him sleep with us a few times and I loved it!! Everything I needed was right there so I could basically sleep while he ate. BUT, I knew that if I started letting him sleep in our bed, he would never go to his own bed. So, that left his bed. It also helps ease my mind that we have the Angel Care monitor that monitors his breathing.
- His favorite toy is currently his feet! He plays with them all the time, especially during bath time. He puts them in his mouth and chews on his toes. If he has socks own he pulls on the socks until they come off. It is really too cute!! :)
- He can move the walker around the room without us helping him.
- We have moved the level on the jumper up twice this month. He is so long and tall!
- Has started reaching for everything and putting it in his mouth!!! :) He is even reaching for us when we go to pick him up! Melts. My. Heart. :)
- This week is Spring Break and we have absolutely LOVED being at home!! Levi and I go outside numerous times during the day to walk and play with Duke. We play inside in the jumper, walker, and on the floor. I love watching him learn new things! :) He is so active!!
He really is the sweetest thing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment