Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Coy: 1, 2, & 3 Weeks Old

I am just going to share some pictures, I promise!!

One week...

Getting some brother love!









I didn't realize he had on the same shirt that he did in his 2 week old picture.
But it works because you get to see how much he changed in just one very fast week.


Love these two boys!!

Pure sweetness




I will tell you that at 2 weeks we went to the doctor for Coy's two week old well baby check-up... He weighed 8 lb 2oz!!! The doctor thought this was great since I am breastfeeding and it normally takes breastfed babies a little longer to gain weight so soon. He referred to Coy's breast milk as "jet fuel"!!!  ;) I was SO happy to have the proof of him gaining weight, it just helps reinforce my want to breastfeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment