Weighs 10.1 lb
Is 21 inches long
Wears size newborn diapers and newborn clothes. He can wear 0-3 month sizes but they are a little big in him still.
His favorite toy is the baby mat that was given to him by a dear family friend. He LOVES laying on it and doing tummy time on it.
He nurses every 2 to 3 hours. When he does take a bottle it is 3 ounces. He wakes up about 2-3 times during the night on average. Some nights he will only wake up once and other nights he will wake up 4 times. Most of the time I can count in him waking up at least twice.
He sleeps best laying on his mommy and daddy's chest! He is a definitely cuddle bug! At night I have to swaddle him up so he will sleep by himself. During the day, he mostly sleeps in the swing or on his baby play mat.
He has had his first stuffy nose. :( Big brother got some sort of cold and shared it with all of us, so all four had stuffy nose/sore throat deal for a few days. I will tell you that cinnamon and honey worked wonders on that cold (for those of us that could take it)!!
Is ticklish on his legs. I have tried everywhere and that is the place I get a smile from.
He is so loved by his big brother!! Levi loves to love on him by holding him, giving him hugs, and giving him kisses! Sometimes Coy gets kisses and mommy & daddy don't! ;)
We are so very thankful for this sweet, peaceful little boy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment