Weighs 12 in 2 oz :)
Nurses/eats every 3 hours and 15 minutes. When he does take a bottle it is 3 ounces of pumped breast milk. I have been giving him one bottle every day since he was about 3 weeks old. He uses Dr. Brown bottles.
Wears size newborn diapers (but is moving up to size 1 RIGHT NOW!) and is in 0-3 and 3 month size clothes. He is definitely a chunk!
His favorite toy is between the swing and the baby mat. He loves laying in the swing and talking to the little elephants that hang over it but... Our swing has died. :( We got the swing used and Levi barely used it but Coy has loved it since day one at home. We definitely got the $20 out of it with Coy! :) The baby mat is also a favorite for Coy. He does tummy time and naps on it and sometimes he just hangs out looking around on it. He is *starting* to like the bouncer but the swing is still his favorite.
He loves his big brother, bath time, and being tickled on his nose! Yes, Coy is ticklish on his nose!!!!! He has the SWEETEST little smile and his little eyes just light up when you talk to him or he is laughing. And bath time is his absolute favorite time of the day! As soon as I put him in the water he just starts looking around with great big, round eyes, laughing and splashing! Melts my heart!! :) I have taken to calling him a koi fish,so he is "Coy the koi fish".... LOL!
Still sleeps a good bit during the day. He goes through longer wake periods in the morning and afternoon but the middle of the day (between 10-3:30/4:00) he sleeps most days.
Wakes up once during the night *on most nights*. If he does wake up more than once I nurse him the first time and then try to give him a paci after that. I do this because I learned with his big brother that unless I want to nurse multiple times every night for the next six months, I needed to start "sleep training" early! Not that I consider what I do sleep training... It is just my version of what I think is best for me and my baby! :)
Gives the absolute best snuggles! He loves to be held close and sleeps best on my chest. When people hold him I just tell them to "hold him close" and he just snuggles right in! If he is awake and someone is holding him, he wants to be UP on your shoulder or sitting facing out, no cradle hold for this big boy! ;)
Holds his head about 80% of the time. As mentioned before, he likes to be up if he is awake while you hold him so I have just let him hold his own head and he does a great job! I actually tried to put him in the big jumper that we have but he is still too small for the seat!
Has rolled over a few times! He doesn't seem to like tummy time all that much but have just let him fuss for a little while when lo and behold the next thing I know he has rolled over! The first time he did it I didn't get to see how he rolled, the next day I watched him close during tummy time and there he went! :) I was super excited for him! Yay Coy!!!!
| Look at this!! Aren't they the sweetest?!?!?! |
| Poor Coy.... LOL! |
| This picture was taken at roughly 5:00am... He was so happy!!! |
| Happy 2 months Coy!! We love you to infinity and beyond!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment