Friday, September 11, 2015

My hands...

Are ful!!! 

But heart... If only you could see it!! These two boys have completely stolen my heart and ran away with it!! They are absolutely wonderful!! Yes, there are multiple times a day when I think "What was The Good Lord thinking giving me TWO people to take care of!??!" But mostly I think "Wow!! How wonderful are these little boys?!?!?"


This is after nap time on a Sunday afternoon (the only nap time that I indulge in too!) Levi woke up a came straight to me so he could finish waking up all the way in my arms.... I was already holding Coy because he just sleeps soooo good that way! 😉 Please also notice that Levi is holding Coy's hand. Absolutely the most precious thing ever!


Levi holding my hand while he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.... He just held out his hand and grabbed mine...


The stack of books I read to Levi while nursing Coy before Levi could take a nap. Most days Coy has to eat around 12:30 which is around the same time I used to put Levi down for his nap... That has changed to sometimes I read at least 15 books while I nurse Coy and sometimes Levi is so tired he lies down on the couch and goes to sleep ever so peacefully...


Just look at these two! They are seriously the best!! :)


Melt. My. Heart. 😍😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment