1. "Be still! You are such a wiggle worm!" - And all I could think was that I couldn't help it! It was just something I did....
2. "One day you will pay for your raising." -
Yes well, it seems my sweet and prefect Levi has inherited a gene called "You are such a wiggle worm gene" and I am paying for being a wiggle worm back then... Seriously, he is such a wiggle worm!!
I lay down with him for him to take a nap and go to sleep at night then I sneak off while he sleeps peacefully. But to get him to go to sleep is crazy! He wiggles and turns and tosses and wiggles some more for a good little while before FINALLY giving up and going to sleep.... And while he wiggles, all I can think is "He is such a wiggle worm!" I guess he just has too much energy to just be still long enough to drift off to sleep. Either way, it is so funny to me and the irony of it all is not lost on me!! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment